My name is Nebojsa & I am always willing to trade for NBA games that aren't on my list of games, except for Jordan games which I already have plenty of.
Please email me your list to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: If you own old NBA games on VHS or Beta tapes but don't have the ability to convert them to DVD format yourself, please send me an email anyway. I offer to convert your tapes to DVDs for you for free and send them back along with the DVD copies. I would even pay for the shipping costs. I have access to several high-end professional work stations to dub VHS to DVD and have the capacity to do 30 to 40 games in one day when all work stations are set up and running.
February 27, 2015 update:
120 new games added!
December 9, 2014 update:
200 new games added!
By visiting this site and sending an e-mail your are
1) I affirm that I am not working for any television or movie production studio, network or affiliated organizations. I am not employed by the government be it U.S. or Canadian, affiliated agencies or any type of sub-contractor or independent agent. I am not a postal inspector. By e-mailing you understand that these trades are collector to collector and any incidental cost that are involved are for transportation and shipping of said goods. DVD trading is a hobby and not an occupation or a business to me.
2) In regards to the legality of the Video Home Recording Act settled by Congress with the Home Recording Act ( P.L. 102-563, 106 Stat 4237, Codified at 17 U.S.C 1001-1010) in October 1992. No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on manufacture, importation or distribution of a digital or analog recording medium
or based on the non-commercial use of such a device or medium. No rights are intended, expressed or implied.
3) In case there are still questions regarding copyright infringement to be raised, I request that you review this Supreme Court Case : Sony. Corp vs. universal City Studios (1984) under copyright law. This is located at www.findlaw.com. The exact address for this case file is http://laws.findlaw.com/us/464/417.html.
4) You understand that these trades or donations are collector to collector and any incidental costs that may be involved are not for product, but mutually agreed upon between the participating parties accumulated costs involved in the process required. All charges placed on the reproduction of any and all video footage are attached to the time, materials, machine wear & tear and return shipping & packaging.
5) If you enter this site without agreeing to any of the above terms you are violating code 341.322.12 of the INTERNET PRIVACY ACT of 1995 which means you cannot threaten my ISP or any other company hosting these pages, and you cannot prosecute any person affiliated with this site including, family, friends or anyone entering this site.